The Pan-galactic Gargleblaster of my mind

03 March 2006

D.A.

My name is Denise, and I'm a Dooce-a-holic. It has been 2 hours, 37 minutes, and... 28, 29, 30, 31 seconds since my last fix. I first tried Dooce last April, when a friend of mine suggested it. She told me Dooce was fun, that I'd really like it, and that she had been checkin' out Dooce for a few weeks and that it was awesome, like it could just make you laugh and laugh.

At the time, I really needed a good laugh. I was having a hard time at work, my boss was bullying me, and my relationship was going down the tubes. I was nervous to try Dooce, because I thought it might cause problems, might take up too much of my time. I was right. I spent hours with Dooce. Alone. Just me and Dooce. Once I started, I just couldn't stop.

I'm here today to find a way to let go of Dooce. It's controlling me, and it's time for me to take control.

1 Comments:

Blogger well with my soul said...

Yeah, you turned me into a dooce junkie about a year ago, too. I love your blog, Niecey!!!!!!

4:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home