The Pan-galactic Gargleblaster of my mind

05 December 2005

Prince of Thieves

28/10/05

Right now Ali Baba is perched on my thumb, taking a nap. He is the tiniest, cutest chameleon ever. He just had a long drink and bath and his belly is full of yummy water. This afternoon I took him to the pool and he ate four (!) flies. I nearly got the fright of my life the first time I saw that tongue shoot out of his mouth. Guess he's a carnivore.

He does a funny dance when he's hunting, something akin to a stilted Running Man mixed with the Hammer mixed with the Robot. I think Ali Baba believes he resembles a windblown leaf when he does this dance, but I don't have the heart to tell him any different.

On another note, mosquito carcasses are beginning to pile up around the house. It's hot, so of course it makes sense they can smell my sweet, juicy blood better. Have so far managed to avoid being eaten alive. But I reckon it's only a matter of time before they get me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home