The Pan-galactic Gargleblaster of my mind

13 April 2006

Know when to admit defeat

Okay, so I haven't had much time for the sitting down and blogging about the rest of the trip. Have been working fairly steadily since we got back because we're having an "Open House" on 6th May at school. A LOT of work to get done before then. Publicity, fixing up the classroom, setting up the other classrooms a little bit... tired.

Am determined to get sat down at some stage this week and get all the photos from Marrakech and Casablanca online. At least then you can see what I did, even if you don't get to read about it. Gosh, I'm so organized and efficient. Doesn't it just make you sick sometimes?

In other news, another Christian holiday has passed here without incident. I said Happy Easter to Shan, and mad props to Jesus. Mom emailed me Happy Easter. That was pretty much it. I was working against a deadline to finish a brochure for the school. Exciting.

We had a surprise birthday party for Shan on Saturday. She was surprised. We had cake and Tajine Chicken Tikka Masala (a Denise creation). Here are a couple of photos from the night. We love the phonetic misspelling of Shan's name.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home