The Pan-galactic Gargleblaster of my mind

04 February 2006

Recent photos

Shan arrived on the 25th January and has been steadily amassing photos on the digital camera. Here's a little look at life for me in Morocco!

Me and Lahcen chillin' on Shan's red cowprint bedspread. You read that right: RED COWPRINT bedspread. Our boss has impeccable taste.

Sunkissed and happy.


Shan's first taste of handwashing in Morocco. I think she likes it!

Fresh fruit and veg in the souk, my favorite place to shop.

The loo at work. I prefer to pee in the mini toilets they have for the kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger well with my soul said...

I am SOOOOO jealous of Shannon, except for the handwashing & toilet part, that is! LOVE the pics. Please keep em coming! lots of love, Chrissy

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home