The Pan-galactic Gargleblaster of my mind

29 December 2005

I'll have a blue (bloooOOOOooowooh) Christmas...

Well, I managed to make it through Christmas without having a major breakdown. (Sorry about the teary phone message, Shan!) It was rough being away from family and friends, but okay. Lahcen and Hassan took me out to dinner and I had chicken cous cous for my Christmas dinner. That and watching the pope give the Christmas mass on TV was the sum total of my celebrations. Santy didn't come to visit me this year; I guess I forgot to send him my forwarding address!

Anyway, am now bracing myself for Aïd Al Adha. Don't have a clue what it's all about, but I know it involves sacrificing a sheep. I think I'll stay in bed that day.

1 Comments:

Blogger well with my soul said...

So give us your address already! XOXO

4:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home